ACETYLATED WOOD: The Optimum Solution for Cladding, Decking, Windows and Doors
Accsys offers a CPD presentation on the subject of acetylated wood, which is sold under the brand name of Accoya®. Acetylated wood is wood grown from sustainable sources and is modified through a process called acetylation.
Acetylated wood has become the timber industry benchmark when it comes to performance and sustainability. No other timber offers the same combination of durability, stability and versatility. Acetylated wood can be used to manufacture any products that might normally be made from wood; for example windows, doors, cladding, decking, outdoor furniture, etc. It is particularly suited to exterior applications since this is where its performance benefits are most apparent.
The presentation includes:
– A brief introduction to the company behind the product
– A description of acetylated wood and how it is produced
– The benefits of acetylated wood
– Key considerations when specifying Accoya
– Descriptions of case studies that illustrate how Accoya is commonly used
Delivery Method: Online
Internal Course Code: AW-CPD
Point of Contact Name: Justin Peckham